Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hot Pink Pizzaz


Happy Saturday...

I've been up early , as usual, made a card, ran some errands, watched the hubby vacum while I whittled away in my office and I thought I'd show you my first creation.

There are lots of girly birthdays coming up and I found a beautiful card to case from Betsy Veldman at Paper, Scissors and Superheroes. She was given an award by Amy Sheffer this week so I just had to stop by and see her gallery. Loved it! She loves color and loves to color which gave me inspiration here for this card. My first attempt was a pre made paper flower but it just didn't have the punch I was looking for so I decided to bring in a bouquet of colored flowers using my Copics. I am getting better at blending and making the images seem real and that is making me very happy.

I continued the colors and floral feeling into the inside of the card as well...




Hope you enjoyed it!

Have a great day and thanks for looking.

Cathy

Card Details:

Size: 8 1/2 x 3 3/4
Stamps: Daisy - Inkadinkado, Sentiment - Stampabilities and Hero Arts
Ink: Momento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Bazzil, The Paper Company (Pomegranate)
Accessories: Cuttlebug Diamonds in the Rough EF, Wrights double sided satin ribbon, Swarovski crystal, Copics RV11, RV14, Y11, Y17, YR65, dimensionals

No comments: