Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Verve Challenge - Spring Greetings


Hello everyone! Are you surprised for a Tuesday post? I am. I saw the Verve challenge on Pickled Paper Designs today and thought - why not try this? So here I am making a card to post mid-week. I have three more to make before midnight Friday to complete the challenge so I won't diddle daddle.

I have only one Verve stamp set and it's a Christmas set so I really went out there to be resourceful and used the "Geetings" portion of Seasons Greetings. I am so itching for spring and I love the look of butterflies fluttering so I gave this a quick whirl.

We were given the sketch and a twist - you needed to use embossing of some sort. I chose to add the Cuttlebug embossing folder to make this easy peasy.

Thanks for stopping by and enjoy the rest of your week!

Cathy

Card Details:

Stamps: Verve Ornamental Christmas sentiment, Penny Black Tiny Flutter
Ink: Brillance Peralescent Sky Blue, Brown StazOn
Paper: The Paper Studio DP, AC Cardstock
Accessories: Nestabilities classic and scallop oval, Cuttlebug Stylized Flowers EF, Martha Stewart border punch, corner punch, Hero Arts adhesive gemstones, sheer blue ribbon, dimensionals

No comments: