Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Elegent Note


Whoo Hoo - I have card number two done for the Verve February Challenge. With DH having a meeting tomorrow night I should be able to at least finish one more. Having a sketch to follow is much easier than coming up with a design on your own so the challenge becomes what colors and what image. For this sketch our twist was not to us DP. You were free to be creative and make your own and I knew that I had just the stamp - an Ornate Swirls stamp would make the perfect background to blend in with the tendrils of my elegent pear image.

This was pretty easy with the exception of the cutting of the tendrils. I love the classic elegance of the blue, white and black color combo.

Hope you enjoy the card and have a great evening.

Cathy

Card details:

Stamps: Stampabilities; Ornate Swirls, SU mini mates, Magenta
Ink: Black StazOn
Paper: The Paper Studio cardstock
Accessories: Cuttlebug Swiss Dots EF, Nestabilities classic circle, oval and scallop oval, Michaels holiday ribbon, Swarovski crystals, crystal effects, dimensionals, Copic marker

No comments: