Thursday, February 26, 2009

Seek and You Will Find


Hello all! I have the last card for the Verve February challenge to post. Woo Hoo - I completed all four cards before the deadline.

This last one had the twist to use acetate. I have never used that before and didn't know how it would be to work with. I decided to stamp my dragonfly image with Versa Magic Chalk ink right onto the acetate, added some clear embossing powder and carefully used a heat gun to set it. I was very pleased with the detail and the fact that I didn't melt it on the first try.

The DP was a new stack from JoAnn's and I loved the bright vibrant colors.

Hope you all have a great Friday - the weekend is almost here. Yeah!!!

Card Details:

Stamps: Garden Delight - Inkadinkado, Matthew 7:7 02 Stampabilities
Paper: Bazzil Cardstock, DCWV Citrus Stack DP
Ink: Versa Magic Pumpkin Spice Chalk Ink, Black StazOn
Accessories: brads - The Paper Studio, ribbon from Michael's $1 bin, Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder, clear embossing powder, paper piercer and template, dimensionals

No comments: