Sunday, February 1, 2009

Congratulations - You're having a baby


So we got some goods news this week from the youngest sibling...she and her husband are expecting a new little budle of joy - their first! This wonderful event should be very close to my own birthday so I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she goes early.

Couldn't miss the opportunity to send congratulation wishes so I set out to make them a card. I have a new paper pack titled Nana's Nursery that I found at JoAnn's a while back and I thought it would be perfect for this occasion. I copied a layout from Amy Sheffer which she used on her post Saturday, January 24th titled One of a Kind. The paper she used was also from this pack.

I'm trying to master how to download pictures and store them on my new external hard drive - thank you Justin! - and delete them from my camera's memory chip. As many of you know, I hate to not have them on my camera and trying to download 800 pictures every time I want to post a new picture is tiring! I'm learning!!! Please be patient Sissy until I get the hang of this.

I'm also going to try to give you more details on the cards in case you see something that you would like to make yourselves. So here goes.

Card Details:

Size: 5 inch square
Stamps: Stampendous Clear Stamps - Baby Invite
Paper: AC Cardstock - Pastels(I found this at AC Moore), DCWV Nana's Nursery
Accessories: Nestabilities, brads from JoAnn's, ribbon from Lizzie's shop, Copics Y11, BG72, Fiskars Treading Water punch, Cuttlebug Tiny Tag

3 comments:

ScrappyLin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is my ultimate favorite. I love the colors that you selected. And the little sweater and booties ... It's just too cute!

William and AnneMarie Hamant said...

I love my card, Cath!!! It is so cute, and we will definitely be keeping this one for the baby's first scrapbook! You are so talented!