Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Little Witchy

I don't know about you but I have been in a real Halloween mood. And cool beans - this week's Bellarific Friday challenge is just that - Halloween! So in case you need some inspiration, I have Little Witchy to share with you. I had so much fun coloring her up with my Mom, Aunt and cousin this past weekend. And to give my card a little visual interest, I also colored and added row of Pumpykins. Only I cut them apart and added them in a bunch.



To create this scene I used a bunch of punches and dies. From Martha Stewart, the Fence and Spider Web border punches. From EK Success, I used the bat border punch and used the punched bats individually. From Spellbinders a Classic Circle die.

I've used Bella's Bestest paper and copics for my images which means that I also stamped them with Memento Tuxedo black ink. I love that Stamping Bella sells the refill ink. Now I don't throw my ink pads out - woo hoo less waste and way cheaper. All colored cardstock is Bazzil. The design paper is Spellbound by Making Memories. I bought this last year and dang I wish I had more.

If you haven't seen, this week's Tantalizing Toosday specials include 20% off October Afternoon Seaside collection as well as a sale on some stamps. A comment from you on the blog could win you some Bella Bucks.

Thanks for stopping by and hope you can make it back here on Friday to see another Halloween Bella.

Cath

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cath, the girls just LOVED this card... Thanks for showing us how to make it this weekend. My hubby was impressed when he saw the card in person. I told him he needed to give credit to you ... not me... LOL!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love this one!! Look at the spiderweb punch, perfect!