Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm tee'd off...

Hehe. Not really, but I am off and running with a new addition to my Bella collection. For today's card I am sharing Teeoffabella. I couldn't resist her in my last Stamping Bella order. Are you seeing a pattern here? Yup golf is the game!



This cutie will also be part of the assorted gift card collection I will be donating to the golf club this fall. While the outside says "Have a Ball..." the inside reads "...on your birthday". I thought it was a cute sentiment for the ladies and didn't get all mushy or gushy. It's computer generated so I was able to size it to fit perfectly in a Classic Long Rectangle Nestie. I also used Classic Rectangles and Small Labels on the main image panel.

You can probably guess that I stamped this on Neenah Classic Crest Solar White cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then colored it with copic markers and shaded with prismacolor pencils and gamsol. I tried a new technique for me - I paper pieced the shorts and the shirt. I was so excited with the way it turned out. For a first time try - I thought it looked real neat. Can't wait to give this a whirl with some other stamps as well.

The design papers are all from the K&Company Small Wonders 12x12 girl pack. The colored cardstock is Bazzil. A little machine stiching, a grossgrain ribbon, silver brads and the Martha Stewart Deco border finish this off.

Hope you enjoy your week!

Thanks for stopping by.

Cath

No comments: