Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!!!!!

Hey there blogarooni's. Just thought I would post a quick note about some exciting news I received today. A message was sent to me from da Bella Babe herself - Emily. Whad'it say??? "WOO HOOO check out our new group."

So I flew like a butterfly right on ovah to the Bella Babe Blog. And there it was, a post about the new Bella Babe. Results were in from the August DT search. I was almost afraid to scroll down but low and behold there was my name along with Wendy and Pauline. Yeah - three new Bella Babes! Won't you help me welcome them to the Bella line up?

Is that the bestest birthday present or what? Can't wait to get home from work so that I can do some rearranging on my sidebar to include links for you to all the Babes blogs.

Looks like I have some coloring to do too. I've got my card done for this week's Bellariffic Friday Challenge. The theme is ANIMALS. Won't you join me with your creation as well? Just send an email to emily@StampingBella.com by Thursday night.

Have a great week!

Cath

10 comments:

Swildman said...

Happy B-day to you!! congrats on being a bella babe

flor78 said...

happy birthday!!!!have a wonderful day

Anonymous said...

A big huge CONGRATS to you on being selected as a bella babe. I love Em's wonderful line of stamps. I look forward to seeing your weekly inspirations!

LindaH said...

sooooooooo so excited!!!!! you are a true sistah!!!!!!!! and yes....GET COLOURING!!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!! (paula told me you were gonna pee your pants? true? did ya?)

Unknown said...

You Rock Cathy~Bella!!! Happy Birthday!!! MWAH!!!

Mary Frances said...

A very big CONGRATS to you!! And Happy B-Day!! I am sooo happy for you :) Looking forward to your creations. Hugsxx

ScrappyLin said...

Cath, I love the new Stamping Bella button on the right. Congratulations, Sissy. I am so proud of you. Your cards were awesome and inspiring. I hope it was a fantastic birthday.

Amy Sheffer said...

You go girl!! Happy Birthday, you Bella Babe, you!

The Spotted Chick said...

Woo-hoo!! I got me a new sistah!! And a Krafty Chick too!! I'm SO PROUD! Congratulations Cath! Mwah!

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

BIG BIG Congrats to you!!!!!! I just got back from vacation and now have the chance to congratulate the winners! Your entries were WONDERFUL!!!!
I had a lot of fun participating too!!!
I hope I have time to get in on this week's challenge but I'm not sure!!
Once again - congrats to you :)
oh - and Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Maria