Sunday, January 8, 2012

Warm Wishes


Hope you all are staying warm. This weekend it was pretty warm for January and we still have yet to had a winter snowfall. But I decided it was time to color Hat and Mitts by Stamping Bella before I got bored with winter images and moved on to spring. This image was pretty easy to color which was big plus since the last few weekends away has begun to grow dust bunnies in the house. I've been a dusting fanatic.

I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch #149. This year you have two weeks to participate. That's exactly what I needed this time around. Design paper is from Basic Grey's 6x6 Eskimo Kisses pack. Cardstock is Bazzil and Neenah Classic Crest Solar White. I used Bella's Bestest for the image panel and stamped with Memento tuxedo black ink. Coloring was with copics and believe it or not, I also added a little prismacolor pencil blended with gamsol. The cuff was lightly colored and then I applied a layer of White Flocking so it's nice and fuzzy. The sentiment is from the Uptown Girl Quinn image but I thought it fit perfectly here too. Finished card is 5x5.

Thanks for stopping by! See ya back here again soon!

Cath

2 comments:

Dana White said...

Holy smokes look at you already doing a winter/holiday card!! love the pink toque & mitts!!

Karen Giron said...

LOVE this! It's so warm and sweet and I love the pink mittens!