Monday, January 16, 2012

Meet Catherine...


Katherine is one of Stamping Bella's newest Uptown Girls. You want her? Well starting tomorrow she will be available in the Stamping Bella store. She's part of Emily's newest release! And she's got some new sistahs that will be introduced too. There's Dottie and Patty too. And we have some new designers and characters joining the Stamping Bella family. Em has been showing us little pieces of them on her blog and on Twitter and I can't wait to see ALL of them tomorrow! Yeah, she keeps us in suspense too. Ya know she warns us every time that this is gonna be the best release evah and she nevah seems to dissapoint us. From what I've seen so far she just might live up to her promise!

Now onto Catherine; whom I love cuz she's my namesake. Catherine was inked onto Bella's Bestest paper and colored with copics. But I added lots of shading with prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol. Since she's so dang girly, I added lots of glitter to her dress. My daughter saw this and said she wished I could buy her that dress! Wow, that made my day!

For me, the chocolates would have been all dark but that wouldn't be very appealling for you so she's got a heart box full of color. And that would be a box of awesomeness, hence the perfect sentiment that comes with the image. Love that Bella now includes one with just about every new image!

The design paper is from the Basic Grey Bittersweet 6x6 pack. The cardstock is Bazzil. Finished card is 5x6 inches. Want to see some more sneak peaks? Head on over to the Bella blog or Splitcoast Stampers. All the sistahs should have something to share for you. And then check out the store on Tuesday for the release. Just make sure you save a little something for me ok?

See ya soon.

Cath

12 comments:

Pauline said...

OMG Cath, what a beautiful job you did on Katherine. Love the colours and your shading is perfect. Can't wait to see the rest of the release!

Olga V. said...

Awesome card! Cath, your coloiuring is totally smashing!!!! Gosh, I have to have this stamp now that I sawit on your card!!! I'm officially in love with Katherine lol :-) Thankyou fpor inspiration!!!

Ebru Vatansever said...

OMG, WOW !! She is coloured to perfection my friend, I love her. I have got to have this stamp and it's perfect for a Valentines Day coming up. Your paper selection is perfect as well.

Dana White said...

Oh Cath she is stunning. Your colouring and shading is amazing. I'm looking forward to shopping tomorrow!

Leslie said...

I tried to comment on your STUNNING card this morning from work but couldn't...hmm, do you think they're on to me?! Catherine "with a C" is coloured to perfection, gorgeous and I love the sentiment! I need to know where she gets her chocolates though - I need some of those so I can eat and look like her! :)

Karen Motz said...

Cath, O. M. G.!!! She's gorgeous!!!!

Steph said...

Oh Cath, this is utterly stunning!! I so HAVE to have this image now!!! It's so right in every way, I just adore the colours you've used. How excited are you about the new release??!!! x

Robin McK said...

Cath, she's so beautiful. Your colouring is stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

"C"ath, this card is simply amazing! You continue to overwhelm me with your talent. I just don't know what else to say ... other than you can send it to me! (hehe)

paula tracy williamson said...

SO happy I can get on and leave a comment. Your girl is AMAZING. When I saw her last week. I had but one word for you...but I already told you what that was...lol She is a STUNNER CraftyCath, you are rockin' those markers!!

Tanya said...

GASP...her dress is just stunning! What an amazing job you did at coloring her! I'm with your daughter, I wish I could buy that dress! Simply Stunning Cath!!!

Anonymous said...

Wholy crap girl, this one is amazing! Love your colouring on her!