Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Do you Facebook?

Hello Bella fans. Just wanted to share a little facebook contest we will be doing this week starting this morning to get the Facebook page up to 2,000 fans. Em is giving away a $25 gift certificate to ONE lucky member who is new to the Facebook page that 'likes' us, and also ANOTHER $25 to the person who referred them! SO generous! So, basically, from now through tomorrow night they'll have to say "blank referred me" on the Stamping Bella page's Wall and we'll choose a random winner to announce on bella-riffic Friday.

How's that for some fun money?

I also wanted to share a card I received from Ebrubella.

She is so gosh darn talented. She sent me this awesome creation she drew and colored herself. I love it! Stop by to tell her how great she is.

See ya back here soon.

Cath

3 comments:

Dana White said...

This is amazing Ebru is so freakin talented! Aren't you a lucky girl to receive this!!

Kerri said...

Very nice...

Ebru Vatansever said...

Oh my Cath, I can't believe you posted that card !!!! I am so glad you like it. I think her eyes are a little to big, still trying to improve.
Sending lots of hugs !!!