Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Meredith the Teacup Girl



Hello everyone! I'm here for a quick post to show you the Bellarific Friday sketch for this week. I actually turned the sketch 90 degrees so that my image went down the card and not across but the rest of the layout is as we were requested to do.

This is Meredith the Teacup Girl from Stamping Bella. I had so much fun with this image. I started with Copics on the face and Butterflies but then went to prismacolor pencils and gamsol for the cup and shading. The hair was great fun to do - I started with a black glaze pen and added ultra fine black glitter. The headband was colored with a white glaze pen. I loved how this came out. The design paper is from the Memory Box Jubilee 6x6 pack. My Sissy gave me my birthday present a little early and it was lots of wonderful designer paper I have had my eye on but couldn't get my hands on. She has access to a local scrapbooking store that carries tons of wonderful papers and supplies. Too bad it's all the way in Maryland or I'm sure I'd be doing some damage on a regular basis.

Anyhoo...I have to get to bed but I wanted to share with you this little cutie.

Have a great week.

Cath

No comments: