Sunday, January 17, 2010

A New Kitchen at last!

We finally have cabinets and painted walls so I thought I would share what's been keeping us busy since Thanksgiving.

Here's the new microwave placed over the stove so I can gain some counter space. You can also see that we are still lacking our granite counters. One more week though and then this can been finished up.



This is a better look of the upper cabinets on the right side of the room.



These are the cabinets on the left.



Here's a look at the back wall of cabinets that surround the refrigerator. It sits in the area that used to be the small bathroom.



and lastly look, we have a pantry that doesn't have a refrigerator in it. I love this. When Shaun put the shelves in I immediately filled it and just stood there admiring it. I love this!



Once I get the counters in I'll show you the completed project. Can't wait.

Have a great week!

Cathy

1 comment:

William said...

Nice!!!! The cabinets look great! Sure you want to sell this place? ;-)