Sunday, January 24, 2010

Biker Birthday - Unity Style

If you haven't guessed, January is a big birthday month and I've been busy trying to keep up with it all.



This stamp is from Unity stamps and I was lucky to have gotten it as a Christmas present from my Sissy. I have seen it in cyberland before and thought it would be great for the DH or his biker friends. It came just in time for the DH, Tom and John's b-days. I made this kinda quickly and didn't stew. I did some simple coloring with my Copics in light greys to highlight the pipes and then added Stampin Up! Crystal Effects on the black tanks and wheel wells to make them pop. I colored the lights in a soft yellow and then again added the Crystal Effects to make them shine. The circles were made using Nestabilites classic large and small circles. The sentiment was again computer generated. A Harley sticker embellishes the right corner and that makes this a wrap. Nothing fancy but then, men like simple right?

Hope you are enjoying your week.

Thanks for stopping by.

Cathy

1 comment:

ScrappyLin said...

Cath, I love the Crystal Effects on it. It looks great. Where did you find the sticker?