Friday, November 22, 2013

Time to hang the Wreath

Happy Bellariffic Friday everyone!  I felt inspired to make a holiday card with the wonderful photo we had to work with this week.  Here it is..


What I took from this is the splash of Kraft, brilliant colors - using the DP from Crate Paper, and the holiday wreath using Mo Manning's image Hannah with Wreath released in rubber through Stamping Bella.  I also started my Christmas shopping last night and I felt inspired to get in the Holiday Spirit!

Here's my take: 
 
 
I stamped Hannah onto Bella's Bestest white and colored her with copics.  I added glitter with a Quickie Glue pen for the appearance of snow lightly falling.  I used a corner punch to soften the edges and to match the Spellbinder Lattice Rectangle I had chosen to matt with.  The paper bow accent is an MFT die.  The whole thing sits on Bella's Bestest Kraft paper.
 
Next week we have another sketch to work with.  Hope you can find the time to join us!
 
 
 
 
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Cath

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh, I almost used that image too! Cute, cute, cute and I love the bow you put in the top left corner - perfect! Such pretty paper too, I think I have a whole bunch of that paper - must pull it out and use it!

Dana White said...

I totally knew you would ink up one of these sweet Mo images - gorgeous. I think I bought that pad of paper when I was with you too and it was perfect for the colours in the wreath!!