Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Parker The Super Piggy again...

Hello Folks!  Thought I would share another card I made using Stamping Bella's Parker the Super Piggy stamp designed by Christine Grove.  He's heading to Hubby's friend that was finally released from the hospital.  He's got a long road of recovery and learning to cope without being able to walk.  I thought Parker's sentiment could bring him some hope and determination.



I started by stamping Parker onto Bella's Bestest paper and colored him with copics. Then I cut him out because I didn't want a lot of white space.  I've placed him on top of a star cut using Nestie star dies.  The inset was used for the sentiment panel.  It comes as a long sentiment and I just used the stamp-a-ma-jig to get the placement right.  The row of stars cut from gold cardstock were cut using MFT die-namics Star Border die.  The design paper is from scraps left on my desk and I can't recall where they came from.   Machine stitching finishes this off.  Parker makes me smile and I hope he delivers some cheer to John.

I'll be back on Friday with our Mix and Match challenge...use two different Bella stamps.

Ciao!
Cath

1 comment:

Leslie said...

This is cute AND funny and sure to cheer up your hubby's friend!