Friday, November 29, 2013

Let the feasts begin!

Happy Bellariffic Friday!  In light of the US Thanksgiving holiday and the start of the festive season, I decided to color up Christine Grove's Senior-ita Gloria released through Stamping Bella.  Her expression of do I want to eat that or will it tip the scales is the struggle I have during this season. 





I also decided to use a color that I don't pull very often, violets.  I stamped Gloria onto Bella's Bestest paper and colored her with a combination of copic markers and prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol.  I layered her onto Graphic 45 Christmas Past 8x8 dp and Cosmo Cricket 6x6 Mitten Weather.  Both were supposed to get me in a festive mood.

I had to work today believe it or not so no Black Friday shopping for me - at least in a store.  But I see that Stamping Bella is having an online sale for - Black Friday and Cyber Monday.  Just apply code "blackfriday2013" at checkout for 30% of the whole store!!!

For next week's challenge our theme is Walking in a Winter Wonderland!

Have a super weekend!
Cath

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello Blog admin I want to share some useful articles here for anyone looking for financial help to get through.
I want to talk about a God Fearing loan lender who lend me $400,000.00 to finance my business when I couldn't get help from my community bank here in Ohio, Mr Pedro was very nice to work with in every aspect of financial assistance so I will advise anyone here looking for a loan to contact Mr Pedro on Email / WhatsApp text.
Pedro Email: pedroloanss@gmail.com
Mr Pedro WhatsApp text: +1 863 231 0632