Friday, October 18, 2013

Time Flies

It's Friday again and that makes me happy.  Two days off to look forward to and it's Bellariffic Friday.  This week we had a fun sketch.  I decided to ink up one of Christine Grove's newest Senior-ita's Dolores.  She makes me giggle as she scoots on by.



I stamped her onto Bella's Bestest paper and colored her with copics then added shading with prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol.  I then cut her out and placed her on layered circles cut from Spellbinder dies.  The design paper is from the My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks 6x6 paper pad.  MFT Fishtail flags helped cut the banners.  I inked up the first part of the sentiment for the front of the card and framed it with the reverse of the flag.  The rest of the sentiment was stamped inside.  Upholstery tacks and machine stitching finish this.

Next week we are asking you to color up for Fall-tastic Friday!  Use fall colors for your creation.  Don't think you have to have a fall image - just use fall colors.  Can't wait to see what you come up with.  We've still got great color in our neck of the woods.  I can't wait to play outside tomorrow.

Happy weekend!

Cath

3 comments:

Pauline said...

Love this senorita Cath! Fantastic colouring, love your paper choice as well. Great take on this weeks sketch challenge. I have yet to colour up any of the Senorita's - just dont' seem to have enough time!
Have a great weekend.

Dana White said...

Ok my friend this senior ita is awesome!! Your colouring and shading rock and the paper is perfect for this speedy seniorita.

Leslie said...

That Dolores - she's so cool on her little scooter! Love your paper choices Cath - they're perfect!