Friday, September 9, 2011

Animals Friday

Today is Bellariffic Friday - Animal style. Or at least it's supposed to be. Friends, I just couldn't get a card done in time. With my hubby working long days I vowed to pay attention to him and feed him with a nice meal once he did get home so it cut into my creating time drastically.

Our county is still responding to the aftermath of Hurricane Irene. On top of that we just had 4 straight days of rain and with creeks already running high it meant more flooding again. School has been delayed until next week so Highway crews can repair the washed out roads and bridges.

So, I promise to finish the card that is in pieces on my work table over the weekend.But for now, hop on over to the Bella blog and see what the rest of the Babes have to show you along with all the sistahs too!

Please make note that we are taking next Friday off as Emily, Paula and Linda will be heading to Mall of America to teach some classes and demo Stamping Bella stamps. When they get back we have a sketch from super talentd Paulineabella for you. That means you'll have two weeks to play so I'll be waiting to see your lovely creations.


Until the weekend...
Cath

5 comments:

Ebru Vatansever said...

Keep safe my friend !!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

You're in my thoughts, Cath!

ScrappyLin said...

Don't sweat the small stuff. Life is too short and you were right to take spend time with Auggie. I hope this rain hasn't caused more destruction.

Leslie said...

Taking care of your hubby who is taking care of others is your top priority Cath. Hope the sun comes out and dries things up!

Tanya said...

Awww...your hubby is more important! We totally understand! (((HUGS)))