Saturday, March 12, 2011

Spring Thanks

What a week this has been. Sorry for the non-existant posts. I started back to work this week after the 3 month move hiatus and it hit me a little more than I would have thought. So I'll be back to making cards on the weekends to post during the week. Today I got up real early to make this for you!



Pookie Lollipop is a Lori Boyd creation designed for Stamping Bella. I thought she would be perfect for spring. While I've always colored her in pinks, I decided to give a new copic selection a try...shades of purple. With that in mind I also pulled my Basic Grey Green at Heart 6x6 design paper. I stamped her out on Bella's Bestest paper, inked with Memento Tuxedo black ink and colored with copics. I then cut the image out using my new fiskars finger cutter and shaded her with prismacolor pencils blended with gamsol. The sentiment is also from Stamping Bella.

Card details: finished size 5 1/2 inch square, paper: Basic Grey, Bazzil cardstock, glitter, MFT Scallop die-namic, border punch by Martha Stewart, and deckled edge rectangle die from Spelbinders.

Hope you enjoy your weekend.

Cath

2 comments:

Dana White said...

Cath - well good luck being back at work; I hope it all goes smoothly!! LOVE your card. The colours are fabulous & the scallops add so much to it

Beth Norman said...

Yes, and in the move, you moved away from me, here in Sarnia. Whaaa. Good luck with your new job.

Another beautiful card. Love the deep purple.