Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rock Star

Hello everyone...

Bear with me on this post. I received a phone call from the nieces this weekend asking me to make their invitation to their upcoming Birthday party. The theme is "Rock Star" so I headed out to get some appropriate stamps. Of course I was frustrated that I hadn't bought the Hannah Montana set I found on clearance Easter weekend but I didn't know how much use I would get out of it. Silly Me!

Anyhoo, I have been laboring over a layout all day and have come up with the following for the front.




Cruising for Hanah Montana inspiration on the internet I found that guitars and stars, pink and teal are the reining theme. Throw in a few crowns and glitter and we're good to go. I've tried to incorporate it all.

Let me know what you think and I'm on to the inside. My idea is a pull out ticket that contains all the details for the event - an afternoon at Justice for headsets, music, shopping and some spa action. Sounds like a great one - can I come?

Thanks for looking.

Cath

2 comments:

ScrappyLin said...

dear auggie,
thank you so much for makeing my rockstar VIP's if we didn't have you I wouldn't have the BEST 8 birthday. you are alway's working hard to put new stuff on your blog. I can't wait till you show the inside
love
mckenz

Crafty Cath said...

Thanks McKenz! I love to make and post cards for you! I am so glad that you like the invitation. I really wanted to make it special for you and your sissy. I am excited to get to work on the inside. I'll post when I get the details from your Mom.

Love ya,
Cath