Monday, April 20, 2009

The Missing Card

I told you I had another card but I couldn't find the photo so I made it again for you. I told you it was easy. Here's a look...



The daisy stamp is from Inkadinkado Personal Impressions and I used Stampin' Up! Pink Passion ink. While I love this stamp I think it's because it reminds me so much of the Papertry Ink Friends till the end set. It is definately on my wish list (hint hint). My sentiment is from the SU Warmest Regards set and I used Memento Tuxedo Black ink. I added the Martha Stewart Royal Butterfly punch with Swarkovski crystals and a yummy sheer black ribbon. I love the colors and the simple classic feel. I repeated the black bordered center inside as well.

Hope you all have a great week and thanks for looking.

Cath

2 comments:

ScrappyLin said...

Cute card--it is clean and fresh; perfect for spring.

ScrappyLin said...

Auggie, I think that you should keep your blog because people should see your good art work. I like your birthday card. I like the colors and the butterfly. I know that you bought the butterfly when you were here visiting. Did I buy that one for you? How many times did we go to Michaels to use coupons? What would you do without your blog and me leaving you comments. I hope you have a good night!

LOVE,Madison