Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Blogcandy

Hello everyone!

Just thought I would pass on the opportunity for you to win some blog candy. Tonya is celebrating the one year anniversary of her blog - Olde Country Creations, her wedding anniversary and her daughter's birthday with treats up for grabs. This is her lucky month because she won the Etsy challenge on Ashley's site and she won the cricuit machine last week. Well, I guess the luck of the Irish has found it's way to her door.

You are welcome to play along and there is little for you to do. 1) post a comment on her blog 2) post a comment on your blog to link back to hers and 3) you get an extra entry if you become a follower on her site - Old Country Creations. You have until the end of March so give it a shot and play along.

Last week I asked for Jessica's and Linda's help on a blog that was offering a cricut machine - for free girls! Danielle has some generous donors. Unfortunately for us, the cricut was won by Tonya from Olde Country Creations in the wee hours of the morning. But - you can still try to get in on the fun to win a Bind-it-all. Linda would love this I'm sure. I'm trying for ya Lin. You are allowed to leave five posts a day and if you are lucky enough to be the 1500th post you win! Here is the link.

Danielle is also giving away two Slice cutters. Check it out her blog for more info.

Talk to you later...
Cath

2 comments:

Crafty Cath said...

Whoo Hoo - Linda won the Bind-It All in Danielle's Blog Contest today. She is super psyched and it's just in time for her Birthday. Congratulations Sissy!

ScrappyLin said...

Cath, I am so excited! Thank you for sending me to Danielle's site. I love it. Now for the next challenge--who is going to join us in the fun. I can't wait to get it and play.