Tuesday, November 16, 2010

A Lulu release is here...

Happy Tuesday everyone! Just wanted to share some exciting news with you. Emily (THE Stamping Bella) dropped a surprise release on us. I came home from my Mary Maxim class last night to a trail of email from the Babes talking about the most adorable new Lulu's. I had to head right to Emily's blog to see what all the chatter was about.

First there is Lulu's snowman


Then there is Lulu's ornaments


and Mommy and Mimi Lulu in the snow


AAAAND it gets better, she is offering a sale - 20% off your entire internet order. Just use the code christmas20 and poof (her words) 20% just disappears from your order. That's no big deal you say, then leave a comment on her blog post and you could win the whole darn set!

Me, I just couldn't wait so I put my order in last night. I wanted to make sure that the new pink rubber was headed my way!

Come back tomorrow and I'll have another Lulu to share with you.

Enjoy your Tuesday folks!

Cath

1 comment:

petra,s cards said...

i want to say, you make wonderful cards!!!!!!
xx petra