Thursday, January 29, 2009

Why Blog?

I was introduced to Blogging through my local papercrafting shop, Forget-Me-Not Papercrafts. I was quickly taken with the creativity displayed by this very talented community. I was encouraged to expand my card making from using simple strips of paper to nesties, Cuttlebug impressions, Copics and Martha Stewart punches. If you displayed it, I had a desire to hunt it down and learn how to use it.

Creating this blog has been a New Year's goal for me. It's just one more way for me to learn from you and stretch beyond my comfort zone. I have been inspired by Jen del Muro's blog candy contest to finally create a blog and share my card creations with family and friends.

Since tonight's task is now done, you will have to wait until tomorrow for me to upload my entry for the contest. Working girl is tired and needs to get some shut eye in order to tackle corporate America.

Have a great night.
Cath

No comments: