Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Arghhh....Ahoy Matey!



Hello Everyone! Happy midweek or over the hump day. I have a quick card to share with you. I needed a birthday card to send to my nephew. While he loves skulls, I'm not so fond of them. I caved and decided that I could settle on a pirate theme. I had picked up some glitter rub ons after the Halloween season last year. I am definately more of a stamper but these looked irresistable. Remembering where I put them was more of a challenge. Armed with rub ons I only had to play with paper. I saw this color scheme in blog land and just loved it.

The black glossy design paper is from Me and My Big Ideas but the red and green papers are from Martha Stewart. My sentiment is from Stamping Bella and I used Close to My Heart white craft ink. To give the sentiment "flag" some extra love I used dimensionals. This card was pretty easy once I had the colors picked. On the inside I stamped a tall ship and colored it with my Copics. I would have shared it with you but I had already signed it and I didn't think you would want to see my personal birthday wishes.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week.

Love Ya,
Cath

No comments: